RIP Colourgirly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surf girl

Reaction score
It's a sad day on salon geek.... Our dear geek colourgirly has left our side forever, never to return....
I'd like you all to read this post and pay homage to a knowledgeable, honest, compadre who's always willing to share advice and expert information in the right circumstances. Unfairly taken from our team.... Such a waste.... A teacher, a mentor, a friend..... Colourgirly..... 😢

Ha! What is this? Is this a joke? X

Why?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's going on?

GBNF hold up your lighters😢💔

Reactions: KHS
Oh she's banned 😑

She really was one of the most knowledgable geeks on here! Not to mention one of the funniest!

She told a newbie to think about stuff before they post

Tragic.... I propose a week of silence out of respect.

Quite.... The saddest thing is the thread in question has been removed, the mod also told the op the same, in a very rude way too! So rude in fact I pointed it out....

I read this thread earlier and I don't understand what she's done wrong?!

Her comment got deleted, she just told her to think before she posted, it would seem it could have been taken one way or another.... It was taken the other and CG got banned, it's ok for mods to tell them tho

I will be speaking to her myself before I reserve judgement of what has gone down.

Rules are rules and we all have to respect that. On the other hand she has achieved great things with a certain hair colour manufacture and other hairdressing companies and i'm sure you all appreciate her knowadge.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I very much did appreciate every post, we have all learned lots and shared knowledge, it is just a little unfair I'm my eyes especially with the nature and content if the mods post to the op on the thread which I replied to

Doesn't seem fair at all 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back