Robbie Williams And Johthan Wilks Need Your Help............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kateyork1 said:
Hi there Caroline, just wondering if you could tell me where this is being held? Could you give me a full address (including postcode if poss) for it so I can print off a map. Do you have anymore details you can send me. How's the ticket sales going? - must get mine booked, am just waiting to hear from a friend whether or not she can come with me or not, she works evenings so needs to get that night off. Hope there's some left!! Will be in contact in next couple of days.
please email me . There are not many tickets left i only have 2 , but we are seeimg if any one else has them.

I am sorry to say, . There i am told no tickets left for the event. If that changes i will let you know. I am also told that robbie will not be at the event, i am really sorry! If you would like to support the charity i will pass on details to my contact for them to respond.It is such a worthwhile charity and i am sure we wish them all the luck to raise 5 million.

cutiecuticles said:
Hi OH MY GOD! What a FAB idea, id travel the whole country and back to do something involved with robbie!! And of course to help the children out, ive emailed you, let me know if you require anymore details!
Vicci
sorry he wont be there

Back