Robbie Williams And Johthan Wilks Need Your Help............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
SUNDAY 16 TH [email protected] TILL LATE.

cHAMPERS RECEPTION , @£10.00 ,

Jonathan is haveing his first function at the above addresses, there long term aim is to raise 5 million for a school in stoke on trent.

Oooooooooo that sounds fab but unfortuanlty its to far for me to go!

lordy ! there is no distance QUOTE=Curzy]Oooooooooo that sounds fab but unfortuanlty its to far for me to go![/QUOTE]

Thanks every one for your intrest,

Blimey thanks for your emails

Have emailed you Caroline with something for your auction - let me know what other details you need babes. xx

I think myself and Herman may just be attending (gotta work on him abit)

I am sure that Elite can donate something for the auction!!!! Its all for a good cause

Amanda

kateyork1 said:
Have emailed you Caroline with something for your auction - let me know what other details you need babes. xx
thanks kate have emailed you back!

Lily said:
I think myself and Herman may just be attending (gotta work on him abit)

I am sure that Elite can donate something for the auction!!!! Its all for a good cause

Amanda
hey not a problem there are a number of girlies going! o and remember tht guy u met at my students award night, you know the one who was sprayed tan with very small shorts on! , he is going as well! Lordy he could not stand to miss out!:lick:

Hi OH MY GOD! What a FAB idea, id travel the whole country and back to do something involved with robbie!! And of course to help the children out, ive emailed you, let me know if you require anymore details!
Vicci

cutiecuticles said:
Hi OH MY GOD! What a FAB idea, id travel the whole country and back to do something involved with robbie!! And of course to help the children out, ive emailed you, let me know if you require anymore details!
Vicci
hi i have not had your email,

Have re-sent email!

can you confirm we can get tickets for this do for only £10 each or have i read this wrong????

lancslass said:
can you confirm we can get tickets for this do for only £10 each or have i read this wrong????

i am coming with you if she says yes!

amb x

lancslass said:
yes at the moment i still think thereare some tickets left,

If You Go Lisa I'll Come With Ya!!!

tickets not for me there for my boss you is loaded and will proberbly bid on every thing s he loves robbie lol

are ya there abs ,,,,,i have sent ya a pm regarding the event

Hi there Caroline, just wondering if you could tell me where this is being held? Could you give me a full address (including postcode if poss) for it so I can print off a map. Do you have anymore details you can send me. How's the ticket sales going? - must get mine booked, am just waiting to hear from a friend whether or not she can come with me or not, she works evenings so needs to get that night off. Hope there's some left!! Will be in contact in next couple of days.

Latest posts

Back