Rockstar glitter to match Dark Lava??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
As the title says I am wondering if any geeks have found a glitter to match Dark Lava.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) x

I have a selection pack of little glitters that I got from ebay for practicing and it has a lovely burgundy wine kind of coloured glitter that is a really good match.

this is the link:
45 x Pack 3g Glitter Acrylic Powder Dust Colours For Nail Art Tips Rockstar | eBay

everyone that has had dark lava since i've had it has always gone for a gold glitter, either as a fade or on the ring fingers, looks gorgeous!!

HTH

thanks for the link :)

I am wanting it on myself in a few weeks time as I have had feedback that black rockstar doesn't impress so dark lava in my next option :)

Ooh, if black was your initial idea then you should try the holographic black irresistible glitter from sweet squared/ellisons, it's amazing!!!

Normal black glitter is crap, it's really dull and just makes nails look a bit lumpy, but holographic black is beautiful.

My sister is wearing it at the moment, I would send you a picture but she's asleep and would kill me if I woke her up to take a photo!!

I promise you it's gorgeous though!!

Hi Laura!

Thanks for that!

If you could try and get a pic I would be soooo grateful! I'm happy to wait until your sister wakes up :p

Hi
I was thinking if you have Black Glitter like i do, and hardly use it on it's own may i suggest you mix in some other colors to compliment the dark lava which i see is a deep wine.
I have mixed in gold and silver (both at the same time and individually) on occassions so that i can use up my black and get some more sparkle from the plain black...really u can add any color to cheer it up :)

Michelle:)

OMG I Luuuuuuurve them!!!!

Sod the dark Lava! I am going to get this glitter! Thank you sooo much x

Haha you're welcome!!

Told you they were gorgeous didn't I?!

I have mine in the silver holographic ATM, I just love all things holo glitter!!!

Send me a picture when they're done, I'd love to see them!x

totally gutted that you replied after I placed my s2 order :(

hopefully will manage to get some before my sisters hen night - black rockstar nails will just COMPLETE my outfit!!

:)

Latest posts

Back