Roller Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melaniexx

Reaction score
Hi girls those who have used this can you comment on how you find it? It's sold in Sally's can't actually remember brand name.

I recently started at a spa and the girls immediately had bad things to say. Then there was an incident where the wax would not come off the clients leg (not done by me).

Just wanted to hear other opinions.

I have been using bit for over 10 years and if you asked me now to do a full leg wax using a pot and spatula I would throw it at you.
In my salon we have 3 waxes on the go.
Outback Organics hot wax, salon systems warm pot wax and Techspa Rose roller wax.
People will say that it is more expensive or it doesn't roll well. I find if you get good quality wax and rollers you can't beat it.
I can do a female full body wax in 1 hour. That's everything from the neck down. The majority of this is with roller.
The only times I don't use it is for intimate/sensitive areas or hard to get to areas in which case I use one of my other waxes.
Also if the hair is very long it can pull on it so either trim or use hot wax. This is mainly on men.
Hope that helps. X

Latest posts

Back