Roo beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They replied to me this morning saying I can send he box back for repair. I said it's too much hassle so waiting to see if they will give me other options or just leave it at that!

They replied to me this morning saying I can send he box back for repair. I said it's too much hassle so waiting to see if they will give me other options or just leave it at that!

Where about in Cornwall are you? Roo are based in Plymouth so maybe you could drop it off one day if you come up to do some shopping or something. I'm in Plymouth and they offered to collect mine so if your not too far they may do that xx

They initially said that to me jodiewood, i said am i too meet the cost of sending it back? and they replied saying they will just send me a new one out free of charge.

Oh I didn't know they were in plymouth! I'm just over the ferry in torpoint. I shall see what they say if they reply!

Oh roo have a contact number by the way guys 01752604981

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know about my experience with Roo - back in December one of the wheels on my Monsoon Imperial Silver case broke and a few screws had come out.

They did seem to take a while to respond to my emails so I posted on their Facebook page & Tweeted them. They were very busy with Xmas. Anyhow, once they did get back to me, their customer service was great (as always) and it got replaced swiftly - I'm mobile and explained it was really important I got it sorted ASAP with all my Xmas appts!

On another note, my husband actually bought me a Monsoon Imperial Silver case for Xmas too before he realised it would get replaced. Haven't bothered returning it and thought I'd keep as spare but it is taking up too much space so if anyone is interested I'm selling for £60 (£95 RRP). Would prefer pick up (I live in London) otherwise P&P will be extra and I'll have to use a courier service. It's brand new, still I'm the box (unopened)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

I will wait for the new line, I just have to be patient. I am very curious how the new designs looks like.
Further, I hope that the quality will be better. You never know but reading the other threads it almost has to be better...;)

And maybe I had bad luck with the service..... we will see.

Hi Everyone
I have had two monsoon trolleys from Roo in the last 10 months! Both times the wheel has flown off the bottom. The first one it happened after less than 4 months and I had to fight with them for a replacement, the second one after 6 months. This time they are refusing to give me a replacement or refund. They have given me the run around for over 4 weeks, which has negatively impacted my business in a big way! They have been awful to deal with, rude and blamed the fault with the trolley on me, saying that it's NEVER happened before.
I am so upset and frustrated with the whole situation! I actually managed to find their phone number, although they would ignore my calls (and emails). I am now so fed up that I have informed them that I am reporting them to the financial ombudsmen!
It is really sad that these products aren't made anywhere near strong enough for what they are meant to be used for. Roo Beauty need to fess up this and stop fobbing off customers that have problems with their products!

Hi Everyone
I have had two monsoon trolleys from Roo in the last 10 months! Both times the wheel has flown off the bottom. The first one it happened after less than 4 months and I had to fight with them for a replacement, the second one after 6 months. This time they are refusing to give me a replacement or refund. They have given me the run around for over 4 weeks, which has negatively impacted my business in a big way! They have been awful to deal with, rude and blamed the fault with the trolley on me, saying that it's NEVER happened before.
I am so upset and frustrated with the whole situation! I actually managed to find their phone number, although they would ignore my calls (and emails). I am now so fed up that I have informed them that I am reporting them to the financial ombudsmen!
It is really sad that these products aren't made anywhere near strong enough for what they are meant to be used for. Roo Beauty need to fess up this and stop fobbing off customers that have problems with their products!

This thread is over a month old...... anyway the Financial Ombudsman will not be able to help as they regulate the Financial Services industry ie if you've been missold a credit card for example. To get to the ombudsman stage you have to gave gone through the company's complaint procedure first before the FO will even look at your complaint. And that's providing your complaint is something they cover.
I think you'd be better off going to citizens advice for advice on consumer rights and faulty goods.

Someone else may be able to shed more light on it for you though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Re: citizens advice, its probably going to be classed as a business to business transaction so consumer rights may not apply. You'll have to have a good look through the t&c's from Roo and see what they say with regards to faults etc.

Hope you manage to get it sorted though, sounds like a nightmare!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Re: citizens advice, its probably going to be classed as a business to business transaction so consumer rights may not apply. You'll have to have a good look through the t&c's from Roo and see what they say with regards to faults etc.

Hope you manage to get it sorted though, sounds like a nightmare!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah good point about business to business transactions

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back