Room available to let on commission basis in Islington

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blush&Glow beauty bar

Reaction score
Hi
i have a small beauty salon with 1 treatment room, due to having a baby i cant be at work 7 days a week so i am looking for someone who would want to work for themselves but without the hassle of starting up cost as i already provide everything, and your ready to jump in and start working and building your own business. the room/salon is available 4 days a week i have a manicure table but you would need to get your own nail products as i don't currently do nails.
if your interested pls don't be afraid to contact me and discuss in more details.

would suit someone who can do all professional beauty treatments, as the demand for these treatments are in high demand.

Hi I'm in Islington & looking for a treatment room to do semi permanent make up from, where in Islington is your salon based? X

Hi I'm in Islington & looking for a treatment room to do semi permanent make up from, where in Islington is your salon based? X
hi i am on seven sisters road near to holloway

Hi
i have a small beauty salon with 1 treatment room, due to having a baby i cant be at work 7 days a week so i am looking for someone who would want to work for themselves but without the hassle of starting up cost as i already provide everything, and your ready to jump in and start working and building your own business. the room/salon is available 4 days a week i have a manicure table but you would need to get your own nail products as i don't currently do nails.
if your interested pls don't be afraid to contact me and discuss in more details.

would suit someone who can do all professional beauty treatments, as the demand for these treatments are in high demand.

Hello There

I am a beauty therapist with 9 years experience and I already have a client database. I am looking for a base in Islington. Could you please inform where your salon is in Islington, and also if this is a short term offer while you are on maternity leave?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks and kind regards

Eleni

Hello There

I am a beauty therapist with 9 years experience and I already have a client database. I am looking for a base in Islington. Could you please inform where your salon is in Islington, and also if this is a short term offer while you are on maternity leave?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks and kind regards

Eleni
hi, ok so iam in holloway road and i am looking for so,someone who is init for the long term 4 day a week as i will be there the reminder of the week.

Latest posts

Back