Room decor ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, I've been renting a little room for three months now and would like to make it more welcoming, relaxing environment....(it's a room in a dentist) it is basically quite plain, cream walls with my couch, trolley and nail station...I have just been searching for some canvas's to soften the walls, I'm thinking along the lines of orchids/stones/candles/Buddha/bamboo...can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Kerry x

Argos or idea also a tkmaxx usually have unique items. If its a small room put a big mirror it gives the illusion that the room is larger :) x

I got a lovely wall sticker from eBay in cream put a sage green behind it everyone thinks I painted it by hand ha. It really adds to the room and it's really unusual

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

thanks for taking the time to reply I will take a look at some of your suggestions xx

Thankyou for pointing me in the direction of Sainsburys, just ordered a lovely buddha picture half price!

You're very welcome. They had some really nice stuff in store last week, which is why I thought to mention it :) Hope it's a great picture for you!

Latest posts

Back