Room divider?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hope you can help me - I'm looking for a CHEAP room divider kind of thing that I can place between my work station and my sitting room chair!!! Although no one is ever in my sitting room whilst I'm doing treatments, I'd still like something for the clients privacy-

Sorry here is the picture - ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356215631.253669.jpg

If you mean a screen type divider, try Ikea, Wilkinsons Plus or Argos ...they're usually quite reasonable and effective, some even have pretty designs too.

If you mean a screen type divider, try Ikea, Wilkinsons Plus or Argos ...they're usually quite reasonable and effective, some even have pretty designs too.

Thank you :) I've tried ikea & Argos and had no luck :( never heard of wilkinsons but il have a look thanks :)

I got a great one off ebay - by pure fluke got one with a pattern almost identical to the wall paper that's in the room - cost less than £20!

xx

I got a great one off ebay - by pure fluke got one with a pattern almost identical to the wall paper that's in the room - cost less than £20!

xx
😱 really? Don't suppose u remember the sellers info?!!!!

I'm no help but I love your room!!

I literally spent months looking and ended up getting a satin curtain because the screens were so expensive, but I needed a huge one. Look on eBay and sort by distance closest to you as they're usually collection only. If it need to be bigger Than 2m which it doesn't look to be, you might struggle getting a screen x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I literally spent months looking and ended up getting a satin curtain because the screens were so expensive, but I needed a huge one. Look on eBay and sort by distance closest to you as they're usually collection only. If it need to be bigger Than 2m which it doesn't look to be, you might struggle getting a screen x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
thank u 😃

I love being crafty so for my laundry area that I do not want visible when summer comes I hang something like this. I did mine with bags of beads from good will stores or thrift shops and beaded my own. Total cost was $20.00

Wave Beaded Curtain Room Divider - Iridescent Diamond Cut - 8 Feet

the link is just for ideas you can use any beads or wooden ones like in the 70's ha ha

not sure how much you want to spend but I love this Ikea one!
EKNE Room divider - IKEA

I like this you can have photos done on fabric though our walmart and I would do some customer nails and put them on the divider very nice!!! May have to drive 4 hours to our closest one ha ha

Been keeping an eye on this thread as I need one too. Quite fancy that one on ebay but there is a lot of negetive feedback, 46 people in the past month. Looks like it's sent from Germany?

If you order it let me know how you get on.

Been keeping an eye on this thread as I need one too. Quite fancy that one on ebay but there is a lot of negetive feedback, 46 people in the past month. Looks like it's sent from Germany?

If you order it let me know how you get on.
I've just ordered it so will let you know how I get on 😊

On mine it says its coming from Logistics Warehouse in the UK - but yes you must let us know what its like and whether it comes when it supposed to! I am waiting for January before I have the money to buy one - bloody Christmas haha! x

Latest posts

Back