Room divider?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On mine it says its coming from Logistics Warehouse in the UK - but yes you must let us know what its like and whether it comes when it supposed to! I am waiting for January before I have the money to buy one - bloody Christmas haha! x
yea mine says logistic warehouse in uk? Ahwell we'll see!! With a bit of luck it comes assembled 😂😂

Well girls....... After absolutely no communication (on their behalf) and numerous emails (from me to them without reply) I received my 'room/screen divider today!! It's exactly what it says it was but I won't buy from them again!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357741338.722466.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357741409.794827.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357741409.794827.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 274
It looks fab. I am still in two minds about ordering one.

Thanks for coming back with the feedback.

Well girls....... After absolutely no communication (on their behalf) and numerous emails (from me to them without reply) I received my 'room/screen divider today!! It's exactly what it says it was but I won't buy from them again!! View attachment 25640

Hello!

I am looking for a room divider and saw this one, think it's perfect for what I need and at a perfect price too!

May I ask why you said you would not order from them again, as apart from lack of communication, I can't see any other issues?

Thanks!

Paula :)

Well girls....... After absolutely no communication (on their behalf) and numerous emails (from me to them without reply) I received my 'room/screen divider today!! It's exactly what it says it was but I won't buy from them again!! View attachment 25640

Well that's intriguing! Why wouldn't you buy from them again? Also, in the ebay listing it says it does not fold down flat, how small does it fold to then? Thanks chick x

Hi! I wouldn't order from them again as they lied about yhe delivery date, & the only communication from them was to ask me to give them a positive rating!! Even though my item still hasn't been shipped yet!!

I suppose I was just furious for waiting so long and got worried when they never replied to my emails!! I also should have looked at their feedback as they had quite a few negative ones!

The item is perfect for what I need it for & cheap too! So if you don't mind waiting longer than stated I'd say go for it! Maybe you could email them before you buy it to see how long they expect delivery to be? Also, it doesn't fold but its light enough to move out the way

Latest posts

Back