Room rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moom!n

Reaction score
I am renting a room in a salon for my lash lifting treatments. I am in a Wednesday evening and a Saturday and paying £80 per week. I have no contract, and so far had one booking that was through myself.

I went in for my appointment and the apprentice has used some of my kit. I'm not even going to break even this month at this rate unsure what to do?!

I am renting a room in a salon for my lash lifting treatments. I am in a Wednesday evening and a Saturday and paying £80 per week. I have no contract, and so far had one booking that was through myself.

I went in for my appointment and the apprentice has used some of my kit. I'm not even going to break even this month at this rate unsure what to do?!

This is the risk of renting a room.
As you get more known you'll build up your clientele but it's up to you to get bookings. You need to advertise x10. It's not the salons job to book you clients.

As for the junior using products, that is totally unacceptable. Do you have a key? If not, lash lifting is not a lot of products so I'd just take it home.

If all you offer is lash lifting, you may struggle to build up a client base I'm afraid.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back