Rose gold colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie78murf

Reaction score
Hi, I've been previously applying half head of wella blondor 9% half head highlights on client with a 5/6 natural base. She now has around an inch regrowth and wants to warm it up for winter and likes the rose gold look.?

Last edited:
Hi, I've been previously applying half head of wells blondor 9% half head highlights on client with a 5/6 natural base. She now has around an inch regrowth and wants to warm it up for winter and likes the rose gold look.?
Hi, I've been previously applying half head of wells blondor 9% half head highlights on client with a 5/6 natural base. She now has around an inch regrowth and wants to warm it up for winter and likes the rose gold look.?
I can't add the pics she likes but was thinking wells 10/05+9/43?? With some baby lights of bleach still? Or are there better ideas for the rose gold options?
Thankyou

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477094779.271245.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477094794.243404.jpg

Have u done the colour yet? What we're your results like & what formulas did u use?

Nice pics have you don color or not in this pics?

I've just been trying to get similar results. I used 9/43 illumina for my rose gold highlights they are very subtle and I should have weaved them thicker! My client was wanting a brighter rose colour so thinking of adding in a touch more 0/43 next time.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480886742.286286.jpg
this is rose gold ombré on my own hair which I had done recently. I'm really pleased with the result

I tried the 9/43 gold and it turned created light orange more than a rosey gold colour. I wouldn't recommend adding a touch more 0/43

Add some 0/65 mix tone if u want it more pinky rose gold and less 9/43

I'd go for /65 as when I used /43 it just looks copper x

Latest posts

Back