Rough prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuxyLocks

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I was just wondering what do people charge for fitting the hair extensions and maintenance prices? Do you just half the fitting price or am I thinking wrong? Any advice would be great I’ve only just started up and sorting my consultation and aftercare sheets but seem to be struggling with prices.
Xx

Hi it all depends on the people in your area and if there is a lot of desire for hair extensions. What are other hairdressers charging in the area? Find out your local competition. Choose the best hair for your clients some people offer two types, personally I don’t. I charge around £80 to fit bonds on top of the hair (2/3 hours) and £20 a row for weave (usually 3 rows takes 45 mins) Maintenance appt for bonds £20 (check over, replace any bonds needed) weave £15 a row (basically a full refit). Good luck x

Hey, I charge £100 for fitting and £50 for maintenance- full removal an re-application. I also offer a mini maintenance in between the full maintenance to tidy everything up and style and I charge £20 for this. Hair is sold at cost and I charge what I would be happy with paying for someone spending 3+ hours making my hair lush xx

Hey, I charge £100 for fitting and £50 for maintenance- full removal an re-application. I also offer a mini maintenance in between the full maintenance to tidy everything up and style and I charge £20 for this. Hair is sold at cost and I charge what I would be happy with paying for someone spending 3+ hours making my hair lush xx

Hi Nats, So do you only charge £100 once for the fitting then £50 after that for either a refit or to remove and then refit the hair? Xx

Hi Nats, So do you only charge £100 once for the fitting then £50 after that for either a refit or to remove and then refit the hair? Xx
hiya, £100 for the initial fitting of the hair and then £50 for full removal and re-fitting. Most people in my area charge £100 for maintenance, which i think I will eventually work my way up to. To remove and re-fit on a separate day I charge an extra £25 too xx

Latest posts

Back