Routes hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
Has anyone used routes hair extensions before?
I'm curious, as they've just added an offer for Oakley Academy Students to receive 10% discount, and I have just received my code.
Let me know if the hair is good, bad, you thoughts.
Thanks,
Chloe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone tried them before?

has anyone tried them before?

Love their tiny tips! Only need to use 150 - 175 strands lovely and thick! And next week they're getting 3 proper ombre shades in that are a lovely natural blend. Wefts are lovely and thick too! You get a 10% discount anyway if you fill out the form on the website :)

The copper tubes they sell are they the tiny tip tubes or the standard size copper tubes do you know?

The copper tubes they sell are they the tiny tip tubes or the standard size copper tubes do you know?

I don't buy my tubes from them but they are 3mm so I think that's tiny ones? I buy all my rings from viola and they sell both normal.cnormal.copper tubes and mini copper tubes :)

Same but I sometimes find the bond is to big for the tube I may have to buy some and see what there like

I have just ordered my first weft from them, and will be fitting it next Wednesday so will let you know what the quality is like. i have heard good things though x

Just started following/ being followed by these on Instagram, look forward to seeing what everyone thinks x

Been using them for about 9 months now. Absolutely love the hair. I've never had a 'bad batch' and the lady that runs it rachel is so lovely and can't do enough for you xx

Been using them for about 9 months now. Absolutely love the hair. I've never had a 'bad batch' and the lady that runs it rachel is so lovely and can't do enough for you xx
This makes me even more excited to use them!! x

Sorry to jump on a post but have any of u ladies used LA weave wefts ??

Sorry to jump on a post but have any of u ladies used LA weave wefts ??
I did one yesterday got great feedback, doing another next Wednesday and have an LA weave myself x

Thank you so much ladies! its great to see everyone is loving routes hair- you are all so important to us! if ever anyone needs any help on ANYTHING we are always here to help be it colour matching, aftercare, helping you market your business or anything just drop us an email/txt/inbox :)
exiting new lines coming too- just next week we introduce a whole range of nano tip hair xxxx

Thank you so much ladies! its great to see everyone is loving routes hair- you are all so important to us! if ever anyone needs any help on ANYTHING we are always here to help be it colour matching, aftercare, helping you market your business or anything just drop us an email/txt/inbox :)
exiting new lines coming too- just next week we introduce a whole range of nano tip hair xxxx
Will the nano tip hair be the same colour as the normal colour ring? x

Just had a look on your website and can't find where it says what gram your strands are could you please let me know

Sorry Emma
Just seen this post
Yes the nano range is now in full stock and the colour ring cover all of our ranges so no need to get a seperate one :)
Many thanks
Rachel @ Routes xx

Just had a look on your website and can't find where it says what gram your strands are could you please let me know
Hi Dj luscious locks
Sorry about that we must check te site and update this!
ALL routes strands in nano, micro loop, tiny tips and prebonded are ALL 1gram strands heres a photo of what 1 single strand looks like attached.
Hope this helps and sorry again you had to scour the site for this info we will update
Many thanks
Rachel @ Routes xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    751.3 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Back