Ruby Ritz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharmalee_amie

Reaction score
I was just wondering have I missed something is Ruby Ritz being or have been released this year? I’m confused! Help! [emoji31]

I was just wondering have I missed something is Ruby Ritz being or have been released this year? I’m confused! Help! [emoji31]

Ruby Ritz is usually re-released at Christmas time, as are Gold VIP Status and Silver VIP Status.

I heard Ruby Ritz is not being released for this year's Christmas season unfortunately.

Oh no! All my customers are waiting for this!

You can look at this as alternative, but it's not the same I know :)

Attachments

• _20181124_122642.JPG
    _20181124_122642.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 96
Thank you for that! Much appreciated

I know alot of our clients are disappointed too. They aren't liking Kiss of Fire at all.

Are there any alternatives that people know of, even if it's a different brand please?

I know alot of our clients are disappointed too. They aren't liking Kiss of Fire at all.

Are there any alternatives that people know of, even if it's a different brand please?

They're not quite the same, but I have Light elegance "chillin' in Chile", and "candy red" and "royal red" from Lilly Nails, and they're very popular and beautiful for this season.

Could you not burnish some fine red glitter over your colour of choice?

Gelish good gossip x

Could you not burnish some fine red glitter over your colour of choice?

Yes but we charge extra for that and not all clients like that :p

The Gel Bottle - Soho?

I'm loving Orly's Star Spangled. It's a beautiful sparkly red with serious attitude Excellent Christmas shade

I'm loving Orly's Star Spangled. It's a beautiful sparkly red with serious attitude Excellent Christmas shade

Yes, especially with Rockets Red Glare

Dazzling Berries - GeleSSe x
Beautiful colour but glitter’s not as fine.

I have been able to order Ruby Ritz??? I've had 3 bottles so far for m sweet squared? X

I wonder if the same effect as Ruby Ritz can be achieved by layering Shellac Silver/Gold VIP with a slightly transparent red maybe?

Latest posts

Back