Rude person dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel79

Kellyf
Reaction score
Hi!!! A few months back I cut my friends sons hair who is 14 and throughout the haircut he was rude to me and after moaned that I cut too much off and went right into one!even though it hardly looked different! I was fuming and said I'd never do it again also it's a freebie which they all expect every time that's 5 kids and an adult! My own fault for starting it! Well she's text and wants it done again! There's no way I'll do it! What's a polite way of saying I'm not doing it?

I would say ok your cut is £xxs and unfortunately circumstances have now changed and the kids cuts will be £xx each. Xx

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with happy feet, usually when u suddenly start charging after freebies, friends don't bother having the service/treatment. And if she does agree at least you will be paid for your work.

I also had a similar experience with my friends son. He loves me cutting his hair but freaks out every time. I warned him last time if he continued mucking about, that was it... And then I cut my finger so I sent my friend to the barber with his son and we are all happy.

I agree say circumstances have changed. Maybe givd him a jab with tbe scissors lol he wont come back lol

I would be straight up especially if it was a friend. I would say well your son was pretty rude last time i did his haircut and frankly it ruined my mood on doing it. I don't really feel like doing it because i was upset afterwards.
Then wait for son to apologise and continue on not doing their hair. happy days. xoxo

Thanks everyone! I text her and said don't take it the wrong way but after last time I don't want to cut his hair again and she replied ok. Lol problem solved 😃

Latest posts

Back