Russian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
does anyone know a good supplier of russian hair coloured and virgin ?

as most ive seen are out of uk and wont send a sample so im very worried about ordering without knowing if they will send it or if its any good

thanks in advance,,

does anyone know a good supplier of russian hair coloured and virgin ?

as most ive seen are out of uk and wont send a sample so im very worried about ordering without knowing if they will send it or if its any good

thanks in advance,,

I have used this site before Free Virgin Russian Hair Sample Request and the hair is beautiful, they send out free samples too but i think you have to pay a small charge for posting. Hope this helps x

Russian hair sites don't tell you the hair is actually sourced in the darker hair ethnic regions of Russia, such as Uzbekistan, and Georgia. This hair may very well be from Russia, but the hair is NOT CAUCASIAN. In order to make the hair seem more fine in texture it needs to be worn down in an acid solution.

Very true, a lot of information about that is here

Russian Hair Extensions, Human European Caucasian Hair Info

Very good page but not totally correct.
there are many Indian or dark hair suppliers that i have worked with that supply beautiful light colors. For example look at greatlengths.
they have been supplying Indian hair for years, sure they may of had their ups and downs but still to today that supply a hair that not only is dark and has been processed but curled as well. SO if you take it into consideration that they not only color it to suit your needs they also curl it all the same curl. Thats 2 individual huge processes and still they have pretty good results.
i believe Cinderella do the same with there wavy range.
But what is true is that some hair is lost or damaged and becomes much finer doing this possess.
So it would be up to the quality control officer (if there is one) to deem that hair not passed.

Latest posts

Back