Russian Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPYHEALTHY

Reaction score
I've been informed that Russian Hair is different (texture and feel) depending on the Region of Russia it comes from?

Anyone on the forum have any info on this, and anyone know of a good supplier who has correct documentation and a paper trail proving where the hair comes from and if its ethically sourced.

So many companies seem to be saying "Russian Type", "Russian Style" and "Russian Brand" and "Russian Range". This does not mean it comes from Russia? does it? Surely this just means its Remy Hair that "looks like" Russian hair? Please correct me if I am wrong.

All information greatfully received. Thankyou.

I've been informed that Russian Hair is different (texture and feel) depending on the Region of Russia it comes from?

Anyone on the forum have any info on this, and anyone know of a good supplier who has correct documentation and a paper trail proving where the hair comes from and if its ethically sourced.

So many companies seem to be saying "Russian Type", "Russian Style" and "Russian Brand" and "Russian Range". This does not mean it comes from Russia? does it? Surely this just means its Remy Hair that "looks like" Russian hair? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Tasha jacks source Russian

Russian hair=hair from a white person. No different from English hair, German hair etc. Only different if from far eastern part of Russia, because that part is largely populated by non-white peoples of Oriental origin, in that case it would be hair from a non-white person.

Hi,
By meaning Russian, from my understanding I have contacted some manufacturers and what you're saying is right they call it russian because it comes from white people not necessarily from Russia only.
That is why it is much smoother than Indian, Korean or Chinese hair and it suites Caucasian people better.
If you contact "Parksebel" they will happily give you information on where every type of hair is sourced.

The notion that Russian people are somehow so unique and different that even their hair is different from other Whites is completely ridiculous and just shows how many people really lack even a basic education if they can believe this sort of crap.

Everyone interested in hair extensions should go to parksebel.com and read about the origin of hair, a lot of good information on there, that goes especially for some of the most arrogant people on here...:wink2:

There was a big thread on Russian hair not so long ago xx

Humm Happyhealthy and connect 2 hair are the same people? Surely they should know about types of hair?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back