S Factor EMT (Extreme Moisture Treatment)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
HOLY MOTHER OF ****. . . was on a tigi retail revival course today and was given a sneaky peek of things to come. .
A almost pure dose of protein, that is NOT for sale and retail, only to be used in salon and all i can say is "DROOOOOOOOOL" i want it and i want it NOW. . .
and also the profit margins on this thing is immense. . . the rep broke it down that a box of twelve tubes of this may cost around 30-40 pounds, and one tube does 4 treatments, she said even charged at 6 quid a pop after a shampoo or before a blow dry u are gonna make like a gajjillion times as much as u buy it in for. . .

their are two types EMT Colour savvy for average to say heat damaged hair, and EMT Health Factor for which she basically described its use as FOR HAIR THAT IS IN DIRE STRAITS WITHIN AN INCH OF LIFE kinda job, and it shud never be used unless it really is neccesary due to the protein content, and also that we are never allowed to send a client home with it. . . .

im so freakin excited u wudnt believe. . . i suggest 1) u all look into this and 2) i get plastic pants cos i am wetting myself with excitement. . .

god im sad HAHAHA xxxxx

Hi, :lol: ha ha now I want some too you make thing sounds so fab lolx
wow a dose of pure protein sounds great :hug:

aye im pretty dammed excited too, cant wait to get my hands on it and put it to the test can u see me at the back wash "would you care for a wee treatment today, ITS PURE PROTEIN!!!!!" xx

OMGGGG they are also releasing a shampoo and conditioner that has diamond dust and champagne!!!!!! CREAMIN lol xx

OMGGGG they are also releasing a shampoo and conditioner that has diamond dust and champagne!!!!!! CREAMIN lol xx

Wow that sounds like a wonderful sparkling lip gloss , film stars come to mind and the red carpet , oooh and tinkerbelle :hug:

can i just say!!!! scottydolly you are hilarious. and sceond whats this stuf called and is it inly available if you have a rep??
thanks xxxxxxxx

derr just read that back and you have said the name , sorry lol x

aye u d need a rep me thinks, and the diamond stuff not out here for awhile. . just released in america so takes a month or three to hit here. . . i am hilarious arent i lol xx

alan howard whole salers stock tigi. do you think i can get some purest of protien there ? P. S. you brighten up my day !:hug:

i have no idea, our salon deals with tigi direct. . .u will have to ask when it goes out. . . ih i cud seriously swoon the amount of new products i have just seen on the american tigi site that are soon to hit here, we are generally 2-3 months behind them. . . x

Latest posts

Back