S2 best price Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velevetcu

Reaction score
Just got the email!!

OMG my credit card is about to take another hit 😀😊

Thank you!

Fab isn't it...I restocked all my colours that were nearly finished. Very happy - thank you Sweet Squared :)

Gutted... Brought 10 new colours last week!!!

I thought sweet squared never did special offers or vat free days? I've also just recently ordered stuff and not happy I've missed this offer :(

I'm well stocked atm but just wondered why, with the massive following they have, why are they doing this? If my book is full of people paying full price for nails, then I dont make any offers at all.

Id like to think it's just to help out all us lovely nail techs but businesses don't run like that :lol:

Its going to cheese off a lot of folk who have only just ordered, too, like the last poster

Because there was lots of complaining about them not doing it and people being able to buy from other places cheaper I would imagine.

What I'm wondering is WHY?!

Had an email this morning from The centre in Edinburgh, and now one from Ellisons.

I'm maybe too sceptical lol

What I'm wondering is WHY?!

Had an email this morning from The centre in Edinburgh, and now one from Ellisons.

I'm maybe too sceptical lol

It's too strange, wouldn't be so bothered if they hadn't in the past made such a point of not discounting prices!

I'm wondering too. I'm also quite annoyed as I just stocked up on all my colours last week. I wonder if I can send them back and re order as I literally got them Friday. So annoyed.

I can't open my email! What is the best price? I also just restocked so I'm gutted even though I don't know the exact deal- I just know it sounds like a saving!

Guys, no conspiracy - we were just able to partner with CND on a promotion in a way that allowed us to offer a broader range deal to our customers while supplies last. We also we able to offer it to all of our Distributor Partners so their customer could take advantage too.

HTHs!

PS - regarding timing, its always a challenge to get it just right and we weren't sure when we were going to be able to do it (if at all). Instead of sitting on it and marketing it out, we thought it best to pass on the savings as soon as possible.

There was a thread on here not so long back where people were asking for discounts with S2 and it looks like they've listened which is fab - well done S2!!! Don't understand why everyone is complaining!!

On the other hand I'm now a chunk poorer having placed a nice order of new colours :)

Well I'm very happy, it's great to make a saving! Thanks S2!

X

What a great thing to do S2 - thank you.

I don't actually need any Shellac atm which is quite annoying but its good to see they're trying to do special things for customers. Makes me even more sure I'll never buy from Dennis Williams now.

Karaxxx

So the discount is only on until sticks run out? This has me thinking that the new stock will be different? Following the email survey I received a couple of weeks ago from cnd based on LED technology? I too myself did an order last week. I know sales can come on at anytime but it's normally announced in advance? I'm not being a pessimist I'm all for cnd turned led I just think it seems abit hush hush xx

So the discount is only on until sticks run out? This has me thinking that the new stock will be different? Following the email survey I received a couple of weeks ago from cnd based on LED technology? I too myself did an order last week. I know sales can come on at anytime but it's normally announced in advance? I'm not being a pessimist I'm all for cnd turned led I just think it seems abit hush hush xx
I understand your concern, but I can assure you this has nothing to do with an LED that may or may not be released. What a nightmare to have to have a specific LED and UV formula for each colour, especially when you can tailor the LED light to emit the required UV light in the first place. It would require 2 of every Shellac SKU to be manufactured, QC'ed, shipped and stocked.

As per the hush-hush, it was really timing. We could have started marketing it today for two weeks later, or start marketing AND offer the value. Seemed sensible to gently surprise those ordering today :)

got me thinking...

The "while stocks last" injected a little worry in me that they are trying to get rid of the stock so they can bring out a new LED range!? I understand that this is unlikely as previously stated as would require two of each colour etc so doesn't make sense to do that.

I am wondering if they are now doing this offer then how likely is it they will do an offer at olympia? I'm wondering if I should save my money for then and see what offers they might have then instead!? I'd be quite annoyed to do an order now to find out in sept that they have a better offer on or a new line of product e.g LED.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

I seem to remember a little while ago people getting frustrated that S2 never offered any discounts.

Now they have, there must be an ulterior motive?

Seems they can't do right for doing wrong! 😞

Anyhoo, I'll be placing a little order tomorrow and am grateful for the "sweetness" 😁

The "While supplies last" pertains to the additional inventory that we purchased specifically for this promotion which is in addition to our normal requirements. We aren't "running down" inventory, we actually increased it specifically for this (which we wouldn't have done if there was a line replacement or similar in the wings).

The length of time the promotional period lasts for is down to the length of time it takes us to go through that additional inventory.

Hope that helps clear it up.

Hi, I'm going to be taking the course soon, can I purchase these before I take the qualification? It will be a shame to miss out on such a great offer

Latest posts

Back