S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalbeautyabz

Reaction score
I've tried numerous times now to request a catalogue. I've emailed in my certificate more than once, yet no response from them. Is there something wrong with my various certificates? Or my money???

Have you tried calling them at all? Sometimes it's quicker that way. It may be better if you have a point of contact, to then personally email your certificates to. X

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

I've called a few times, and each time I've been given an address to email my certificates off to.

Forgot to email you back. I got my catalogue but I had to explain what the harmony certificates mean as the person didn't read them properly.

I don't think they've set up an account for me which is frustrating as I've now got to ring them.

What certificates did you send? Was it just your mani/pedi one or similar? X

Hmmmm. That sounds like maybe your profile was set up with an incorrect email address or something. Can you PM me your email address and name. I will personally get this sorted for you.

How frustrating for you. I would contact them again however and explain your situation. I would then most likely email my certificates over and then call again to ensure they've received them. I'm sure that they'll get you set up.

Alternatively you can create an account with Ellisons, if you only require Shellac, Vinylux or Minx, by creating an account online then emailing your certificates to them.

Edit: Sorry for repeating, I type too slow! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the next catalogue comes out? It's currently the spring/summer one and doesn't even have in the modern folklore collection?
X

Ye, Folklore was launched last month so we couldnt publish it when we did last catalogue (which generally goes to print in January). We do 2 a year, one in Feb and one in Sept. New one is going to print this week.

What is this catalogue? X

Ohh never heard of it, will have a look now x

Latest posts

Back