Sad But Watching Boyzone Re Runs!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailedON

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to all geeks who may be a bit down in the dumps at the mo. I'm having a miserable time at the moment but have been uplifted by watching Boyzone on Hits channel, sad I know, but it's really brightened up my Sunday night, plus I didn't have to watch the euro footy final with hubby as went into another room:lol:!!!!! Who else still likes Boyzone God they were good, what nice boys, bless Ronan!!!

Hey,
Yes im with you on that one I like Boyzone! lol I loved them when I went to school and I still do now. I did suggest going to watch them but my husband said no! lol I have made him see Justin Timberlake, Take that and Westlife. Maybe asking him to watch Boyzone is pushing him over the edge a little! lol

:)

O M G lmao
Boyzone?? Are they MEN yet?
Sorry but lmfho

Hi Helen thanks for your reply

Oh My God, I thought I was a real sado enjoying them tonight on my own.

I'm way older than you but still have the hots for Ronan! There aren't any bands around like them anymore, it's not until you watch a programme with all their hits on that you realise how good they really were. Carry on enjoying and thanks for your post I thought no one would reply!!!!

X

Last edited:
No problem.

Your not on your own!!!!

Enjoy x:)

Hi Judy thank for your response but because I'm sooooooo old and out of touch I don't understand the abbreviations, apart from the real obvious, such as OMG and LOL, what does IMAO and IMFO mean?

Please inform an oldie, cheers, tried looking around on old posts and then couldn't be bothered, your a lovely girl, please fill me in, cheers! :hug:

yup with you on that one ...i too am an oldie but i like boyzone ..hope they keep going with more new hits now they have returned...take that seem to be doing well

Hi Janey K seen you lot on line, thanks for the vote of confidence and it has really uplifted me tonight, I have loads on at the moment reagarding health, life, etc and its great to find ladies out there that are of a similar age that have not dug themselves a hole and died!!!! Cheers honey :hug:

ur welcome :hug:

Latest posts

Back