Sally Hanson nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the minx in but seen an add on the tv about the sally hanson copy of them for really cheap. Now I know from being in the industry that there has to be a huge difference in quality and duration but as I have no experience in the minx can you please tell me the difference because I know people will say 'sure you can do them yourself for half the price', and this is what were up against! I would be thankful for any info.xxx

There are alternatives to almost every product nowadays, but the main difference will be that Sally Hanson products can be bought by anyone at major retailers and chemists, whilst Minx cannot and is supplied to professionals only.

I would also hazard a guess that the range and variety offered by Minx, will be far greater too.

As for quality between the two, no doubt that would only be possible on actual physical inspection.

As to price, as with many things in life, what is cheap is dear and you get what you pay for.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back