Sally's beauty card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy_princess

Reaction score
My friends mum does hair and she briefly told me i should get a sallys card. Ive never shopped at sallys but what benefits does this card give me? Do I get offers/discounts? How do I apply for one? Are there any Sallys beauty supply stores in London?

Any help welcome

My friends mum does hair and she briefly told me i should get a sallys card. Ive never shopped at sallys but what benefits does this card give me? Do I get offers/discounts? How do I apply for one? Are there any Sallys beauty supply stores in London?

Any help welcome
Oh and sorry for the double post. I forgot to mention one of the ladies on here also recommended Sallys to me if I wanted a good quality generic UV lamp

If you go onto their website you can find your nearest store, but yes I'm sure there'll be some in London.

Sally's is a hair/beauty supply store. It's a trade card, so basically you're getting some things a bit cheaper because they're trade prices and there's also some items that they don't (or shouldn't) sell to the public and you need a trade card for those.

When I got mine, IIRC, I had to take in my beauty certificates, ID and a business card to open the account.

Latest posts

Back