Salon booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c bare sticks

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend a salon system for bookings and database that is also good for keeping logs and a breakdown of takings etc. Could you also advise on the cost involved if possible?

I used to use salonlite which was fantastic, however sometimes their text reminders didn't send. At first I thought it was my no shows pulling a fast one but as soon as I swapped to Salonium I've only had one actual no call no show in the last 10 months.

Salonium upside is that it takes a booking deposit, which can be as much as you want eg £5, or really useful and full payment so saves time with payments after appointment.

Downside is that it only does one appointment bookings. I fixed this by adding a 'treatment' called 'if you require additional treatments and there is space available after your time, please leave a note and it will be added for you.'

It also doesn't have any reporting, except a price list, and all appointments. Doesn't add anything up for you.

Salonlite is free to start with (and the free is still amazing). The reporting is brilliant, everything you could think to need to know is on there. BUT it doesn't accept payments so people can book appointments and may not show up but you've no way to pay for your time.

Salonium is great and I do like it, but I wish it had the functionality of salonlite.

You can tell which one I prefer because I would rather pay for Salonium monthly (don't think I can out price on here but you can look it up on their site), but next year I will need to move on to
Something that can handle more appointments.

I do love that it sends emails so all my preparation and aftercare is done for me. Saves SO much time, I could never go back to doing that manually.

Hi

Can anyone recommend a salon system for bookings and database that is also good for keeping logs and a breakdown of takings etc. Could you also advise on the cost involved if possible?

Ovatu.

You'll find a lot on here recommend it because it's really cheap- £15 for one therapist per month - and has everything you want with no hidden costs. You can text and email from it. There's online booking and automatic reminders etc. Reports are great and training is free x

1. Hey! I use Versum, and I work for them. I have them in my barbershop, and they're very easy to use, and their booking system has saved me a lot of time, and reduced no shows thanks to automatic notifications. Their database logs are also easy to work with as well, as is the breakdown of statistics. Their pricing depends on the amount of employees at your place of business. However, they are doing a promo month, and they are offering some nice discounts for October, off of their listed prices here: www.versum.com/pricing
Their pricing itself isn't too bad, and of course we'd all love to have super cheap software with amazingly good features :p

Ovatu.

You'll find a lot on here recommend it because it's really cheap- £15 for one therapist per month - and has everything you want with no hidden costs. You can text and email from it. There's online booking and automatic reminders etc. Reports are great and training is free x

Going to spend some time looking at ovatu later over a cupa! Def think it's way to go and as far as I'm aware I don't think anyone else in town offers it.

Going to spend some time looking at ovatu later over a cupa! Def think it's way to go and as far as I'm aware I don't think anyone else in town offers it.

You'reOnTime offers as much and more....

I ve used Get Timely for over a year now it's great cheap quick easy and they are always looking and listening on how to improve it

Latest posts

Back