Salon computer system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAM

Reaction score
Hi there, we are expanding! We currently use the free cloud based system from Salonlite. This has been brilliant! Although now we are expanding and need a tighter control overall.

We are currently looking at Salon Iris, does anyone have any experience of this? Its going to cost quite a lot more but would give us a lot more than the Salonlite Pro version.

Just wanted to have an ask around on here before we make any decisions!

Thank you!

Salon iris is a great all round salon software. We have since changed over to Phorest however there is many things that Salon Iris could do that we dearly miss. It's quite a good price for all it can do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hadnt heard of Phorest before. Is there a reason you moved away from Salon Iris? What do you like best about either system?

Hi,

If you're looking to upgrade, have you considering Premier Style? There's an upgrade path where we can take your clients from your Salonlite system and import them into your new software.

Happy to answer any questions

Hi, please consider having a look at Studio Tracker | Salon Software the software is feature rich and very competitively priced with interest free payment options available.

You can also have a free trial of the software to allow you to ensure the software fully meets your needs before committing to purchase.

I did month of investigating. Salon software and finally took the plunge in February . We went with the salon Salonadvatage They are so approachable and really friendly The support is fantastic no matter how small of a problem Even when you ring up stating the obvious And can't see it in front of you which happened lots of times And they were still fantastic you were never a problem I can't recommend them Enough xxx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

We've used SalonBooker for a while now and I highly recommend it. The appointment booking software is really user friendly and monitors who you have working on any given day, and what supplies you have left in your inventory to avoid over booking yourself. Other than that the POS and ecommerce features are really useful, and it's great to have all of these services in one piece of software instead of having to get something separate for each facet of the business.

I have been using salon Iris for over a year now and cannot recommend it highly enough. I like a system that's actually 'on' my machine and have just started with online booking that has been fantastic. Add to that the super cheap texts, and I'm very happy!!! When I looked at Phorest, I found the monthly costs and texts really high!

Vicki x

Salon iris does everything you need. Worth the extra pennies to take the stress away x

Hi there, we are expanding! We currently use the free cloud based system from Salonlite. This has been brilliant! Although now we are expanding and need a tighter control overall.

We are currently looking at Salon Iris, does anyone have any experience of this? Its going to cost quite a lot more but would give us a lot more than the Salonlite Pro version.

Just wanted to have an ask around on here before we make any decisions!

Thank you!

AAM - I run an online salon software company and whilst I'm giving away free use to people (in return for feedback), I don't think it would be suitable for you. I am interested to know what extra features you feel you need?

Regards,

Stefan

AAM - I run an online salon software company and whilst I'm giving away free use to people (in return for feedback), I don't think it would be suitable for you. I am interested to know what extra features you feel you need?

Regards,

Stefan

I'm looking for text message confirmations, targeted email & text marketing, being able to add loyalty points & discounts, management reporting, online booking, stock control, a simple layout to add a new client and make a booking, multi locations, remote user access. I think that's it for now!

I'm looking for text message confirmations, targeted email & text marketing, being able to add loyalty points & discounts, management reporting, online booking, stock control, a simple layout to add a new client and make a booking, multi locations, remote user access. I think that's it for now!

For something that does all of that you might be interested in www.youreontime.com.

Craig

Apart from email marketing (we send email appointment reminders) and loyalty points, I have the rest covered. If I can show you the system, let me know (I can send dummy login details).

Regards,

Stefan

Platinum is a very easy to use software. We give you a 60 day free trial, obligation free so you can take a look and see if it is something that would suit your needs.

It has a customer contact database, electronic diary, totally automatic e-mail and mobile phone appointment reminders, super easy e-mail and text message marketing to lift your quiet days, loyalty cards, full retail sales and stock control.

The software also includes staff security with different levels to suit your needs, easy management reporting, including all financial needs.

There is no restriction on number of staff, services or products, the software will grow with your business, There are very flexible payment options to suit all budgets, we also offer free email support for life and help with any initial set up.

Do get in touch if you would like more information

Michelle
Platinum Software
0845 680 0019
[email protected]

Help please!!
I'm looking into the salon system so:
I've got the pc
I'm looking at salonlite but they can't tell me if a receipt printer, scanner and till drawer will work with it?? Can anyone that has a computer system help please.

Help please!!
I've got the pc
I'm looking at salonlite but they can't tell me if a receipt printer, scanner and till drawer will work with it?? Can anyone that has a computer system help please.

Hi

We don't integrate with any POS equipment, as I believe we mentioned on your support ticket (assuming that yours was from today?).

If you're looking at something that integrates, you might be better looking at our desktop products such as Premier Style.

Ian

Help please!!
I've got the pc

Hi Purenique,

You're the sort of person I'm looking for...

I have salon software that I am still looking for feedback on... I'm giving away 6 months free use (you just pay for text messages) in return for feedback.

Similar to Salonlite, it's all online, so you just log in to a website.

If you want to print receipts, you can use a normal printer.

This is open to anyone on Salon Geek ... how does that sound?

Stefan

We use iris now used to use platinum but iris is more in depth reports

Iris does txt email loyalty etc you looking for

Hi guys

I'm also looking for new salon software, can I get the free trials offered by Stefan & Michelle in salon software. My email address is allaboutyou.ie
Thanks
Aoife :)

Latest posts

Back