Salon decor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nateice

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get brick work cladding for interior walls. I have tried researching on the net but cannot find anything.

I am aware you can get the immitation wallpaper but this is not what I want, I actually want the cladding so that it looks like exposed brick work.

Many thanks x

Anyone???
Yes as a consultant to the sector I assisted my client with interior decoration ideas and suggested client go for the exposed brick look, very warehouse apartment.

It's slices of old stock brick that are stuck to the wall. Looks lovely. Just get builder to do it they know what to do or they'll know who to put you in contact with in your area.

Good luck.
Glenis

Tops tiles have some cladding of sorts. I think it looks lovely and am still pestering my husband for it x

Thank you so much, this is really helpful x

I am in the middle of sorting out decor for my salon and I also would like this I think it looks great x

As already said, there are companies that can slice 10mm off the face and rear of bricks,I think these are called slips, these are then "tiled " on to the wall.

Wicks DIY did sell a similar product a few years ago, I have them on my fireplace.

There is also a 8x4ft wall board in a embossed brick wall patern, my husband used this for a display in his shop.

I too like this look and took a pic of a paint washed effect in a shop at the Trafford centre the other week...sad I know lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Back