Salon product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
I have had a beauty salon for 3 years now and am about to take over a stafff managed hair and beauty salon. I am unsure on their product - osmo essence. Im hoping you will be able to recommend a good range for the hair with good training and support also.

xx

tigi, defo go wit tigi haha. . . they do courses detailing what products are for and how best used etc. . . osmo, well its a bit ick if u ask me. . one o their masks is ok but thats bout it haha xx

what put me off osmo straight away was when i said i will need to talk to you rep and find out what courses there are, the reply was there is no rep and no courses you just buy it fromm the wholesalers. SO with TIGI is that a whole range inc colours etc or just retail, sorry for my lack of knowledge x

tigi have launghed colours but have only used their bleach, but their retail products really are just amazing, and very sellable. . . their are training courses for the colour if you decide to go down that route, we use wella colour and tigi products for salon use and retail. . .x

Latest posts

Back