Salon Program for renters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acstumpf

Reaction score
Hi all!
I joined this forum to ask this question, so I hope you can help me! I have been a stylist off and on for about 10 years. I have been looking into renting a space rather than being an employee. I figure it's a step on my way to salon ownership. Anyway, I've been looking into small-scale business programs and all the info is making my head spin. The 3 I've heard the most about are StyleSeat, Vagaro, and Genbook.
I'm a little unsure about online booking, but I like the idea of it bringing new clients into my chair. I like the online functionality as it ensures that my info is backed up. I'd like something that does automatic reminders (SMS would be preferred), as well as the option for follow-ups and I Miss You's. I would LOVE the program to help me manage my inventory so I wouldn't need a second program.
It's hard to tell a lot about these programs without signing up. I don't want to waste my free trial when I'm still working somewhere! Anyone have experience with any of these (or others!) that you'd like to share with me?
Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back