Salon reception duties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeh

Reaction score
hi guys,

i was wondering if someone could help me i have an assignment in salon reception duties its all about how to book in appointments and everything else it asks me to write out the lists of treatment codes for each treatment i was just wondering if these vary from salon to salon or if u just cut down the words to make them shorter an easy to read.
i have just been looking through some posts an was abit scared of posting lol! im not asking for the answers just if there is a specific code for each treatment or do i just use my commensence an just work a code out myself

many thanks
jade xx

Do you mean things like ...

HLW... half leg wax
FLW... full leg wax
MANI... manicure
F/S... full set
RB... rebalance

I would have thought that you'd be ok to just make them up like i just have...:lol:

lol!! thats the stuff!!

thanks just wanted to check that there wernt specific codes so i cant get my answers wrong!!

thanks again
:)

Oooooh i like this.. i have all sorts or codes for apointment bookings which my colleagues say they cant understand lol.

C/blow = cut and blow
B= Blow
P/W = perm wave

1/2 head = half head of foils

rootage = roots lol

Maybe its just my scruffy writing he he
xx

Don't you have anything about it in your college book, I know we had when I was in college (we also had to sit on real reception and actually take phone calls and bookings).
We had things like:
MANI
PEDI
1/2 - half leg wax
full - full leg wax
ELT -eyelash tint
EBT - eyebrow tint... and so on
EBW - eyebrow wax

one of the students booked an ELW, which was in fact eye lash perm (not wax), but we had a great laugh.

it gives me 5 examples and i have to fill in the rest of the chart with the codes and the number of lines to cross through in an appointment book, all my course book basicaly says is that the codes sound simular to the treatment names,

i guess if every person uses diffrents codes then it can be a confusing when someone else has to understand them lol!!

Latest posts

Back