Salon refurb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniemouse

Reaction score
We are looking into getting our salon extended and some refurbishing but dont know what to do about the clients while work is ongoing. Obviously all the work that can be done without affecting existing salon will be done first. At some point there will have to be disruption and as much as Im dreading it, know that it will be worth it. What I cant decide is this, would it be better to keep salon open as much as possible as work ongoing or should we close for a couple weeks so allowing some of the work to be done faster.
Scared to close in case of losing clients etc but do you think this would be ok if gave everyone plenty of notice to plan colours etc and maybe offer mobile to some of weekly blowdry clients.
Has anyone else been in this situation?

I would say close for a week or two and explain to clients why, they will understand and support you. Whilst closed you can do training with staff etc so that is all up to date too. Once finished why not invite clients to a relaunch party of the made over salon? Makes them feel special and can book new treatments etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back