Salon ruined client’s hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassey0310

Reaction score
Hello! I would like some advice for a client of mine.
She has a full head of extensions put in and cut and I advised to leave a few days to see how she gets on with the length. She then went to a salon 2 days later for a cut as she said she knew I was so busy and didn’t want to pester to have a cut with me.
Well now she wishes she would have waited! The hairdresser at the salon (she made sure she asked before having the cut that they can definitely cut hair extensions and they agreed) and have now left her with a dodgy thick cut layers. I will attach pictures. She has gone back to them and they are saying that will only cut it again, or replace them with ALOT cheaper hair extensions or give her a new set with their hair extension technician. So completely cutting me out. I supply Russian Slavic hair which lasts 2 years and they only use remy which they have stated lasts 4-6 months!! Is there something that can be done? Legally??
Thanks in advance!!

I can’t upload the image as it’s saying the photos are too large?

Screenshot the images it will lower the resolution so we can see them, or upload to imgur.com x It is outrageous, they should replace the entire set she paid for

Nope. Nothing to be done other than request a refund/money towards new extensions.
If they refuse, she could try to sue them but I can’t see her succeeding and she’d be wasting even more money.
It’s a case of buyer beware if the hairdresser gives you a haircut that you’re not happy with.
Your client should have been more patient and waited until you had a slot free.

Latest posts

Back