Salon software for mobile person

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could a Ovatu user direct me to a "how to" page, or a help-page.
I don't know how to start, i'm mobile, offering all CND Services and i retail CND Solar Oils (7,(MM & 15ML) + a selection of Scentsations Lotions and washes, and the Citrus an Almond Hydration Lotion.
What do i use as "Service Categories"? What are the "Product Categories"? Any advice? Because it seems to me like if i make mistakes here, that it will take a lot of work to rectify them later on ....
Any help is much appreciated :hug:

Service categories are for example; I have these as my categories ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388093561.505244.jpg
Then the individual treatments I add to the service categories ie, shellac goes into hand & feet category :)
Product categories I have by what it is for example; facial products, hand & feet products, eye products, etc etc so solar oil I've got in hand & feet products, does this make sense lol?? If you go to their website (type ovatu into google & you'll find it) there's lots of answers on here. Things can be deleted easily enough so don't worry if you make a mistake.
I played around with it for a few days before I stated using it properly so I could delete & reinstall if anything went majorly wrong lol!!

If anyone needs any help with using it more than happy to help, have been using it for a year now so have pretty good grips with it :)
Also if you need any help you can send them an email they reply really quickly & are most helpful :) xxxx

You might want to check out www.youreontime.com. We have a lot of people using it on their iPad.

I use Zuberri now, just switched from hardware and software to just software. Obviously had some hiccups but generally me just being a bit dozy, once you know your way round it, it's easy to use, I can be mainly found raving about text marketing and online booking so if you want to use software for that then might be worth looking at. Only thing is I have a salon so not sure about pricing for homebased. Give them a call though their customer service is really helpful :)

Hi,

I came across your post and wanted to tell you a bit about Salon Tracker as our £499 (no monthly costs) package sounds perfect for what you are looking for. We offer a free, no obligations trial for 14 days for you to be sure our software is the right investment for your salon.

We pride ourselves on being able to offer a simple solution, with advanced features, to allow you to manage and improve your business.

Feel free to contact me for more information at: [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Salon Tracker | Salon Software | Creating the Time & Place

Hi folks I've just stumbled across this thread, I am Ovatu in the UK, we have now opened our offices in the UK and are offering full UK support for all paying and non paying clients in the UK, we are regularly updating our facebook page with tips of how to get the best out of Ovatu and are also adding in lots of new features to help you grow your business.

Very soon we will also be holding training days where you can come to our offices and be shown all of the neat tricks that Ovatu can do that you might not know about.

If anyone has any in-depth questions you can e-mail us directly and [email protected] where we will be able to help, and you can now request a call back just e-mail us you details and we will contact you.

Hi folks I've just stumbled across this thread, I am Ovatu in the UK, we have now opened our offices in the UK and are offering full UK support for all paying and non paying clients in the UK, we are regularly updating our facebook page with tips of how to get the best out of Ovatu and are also adding in lots of new features to help you grow your business.

Very soon we will also be holding training days where you can come to our offices and be shown all of the neat tricks that Ovatu can do that you might not know about.

If anyone has any in-depth questions you can e-mail us directly and [email protected] where we will be able to help, and you can now request a call back just e-mail us you details and we will contact you.

Will definitely try out once our clinic has opened

Latest posts

Back