Salon software with online booking - one price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsuzie

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Salon software with online booking that charges one price - like buy outright. Some have the software with outright payment and then to get the online booking component it is like $30 month.
I am looking for just one outright payment, I know there will be upgrades that is fair enough, but I am sick of this monthly payment business.
Hope you can help
Redsuzie

Our salonlite system has a Pro account which is chargeable, but if you stick to a Basic account it's free - hows that for a one off price? :)

If you'd prefer, we also have desktop software which you can purchase outright - take a look at our site here:

Salon Appointment Software | Spa Software | Premier Software

Hi I bought a package from company called salon advantage. Standard price when I researched, most companies much of a muchness altho a lot charge a softwear license fee each year which this company didn't. We paid for the package upfront instead of doin it over a few years to avoid interest rates and I have free text MSG included for a short time then after that I will just get billed monthly for text MSG which I can control how many get sent and if I prefer turn text off and just use e mail at no charge but already only 6 weeks in have got response to text MSG with bookings I may not have got if they hadn't had a prompt so 8p or whatever has generated bookings for cut/blow and colour so think it is worth it! X

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

How many employees can be on the salon lite version

How many employees can be on the salon lite version

At present there's no limitation on the number of employees.

Latest posts

Back