Salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi All

Before I spend about 700 pounds on salon software - has anyone on here computerised in their salon and what do they think of it.

Heidi

It's incredible and well worth the money. We used to use P.E.R.M.s which was awesome. What we are using now is called MIKAL it's incredible. It does everything you could want.

Hi there
Have you installed any software yet?
i am also looking to computerise my salon and am confused!!!
I've downloaded a few demos but they all seem so complicated.

Emz
x

I think the systems are great - we use one at college. However, it is painful and I mean painful to watch some of the other college girls use it (Im older than them and have a business degree so Im more advanced in IT but still...). Thats the only thing that I think should really be thought about when deciding whether to have a computerised system - the training of others.

However it could just be the college I go to...some answer the phone with 'yeh'...unbelievable!

If u dont mind me askin....which oftware does u salon use?

Hi

We use Shortcuts in our salons,it is appointment based so if the appointment is booked correctly then all the accounting and reporting is correct. It is great for completely monitoring all aspects of our business.

Cathy

cuticles said:
Hi

We use Shortcuts in our salons,it is appointment based so if the appointment is booked correctly then all the accounting and reporting is correct. It is great for completely monitoring all aspects of our business.

Cathy
how much is shortcuts... I can not fid the price on the website.

Latest posts

Back