Samia Smith colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi geeks just had this picture from a client and was looking for ideas on how to achieve this colour? I usually use loreal but open to suggestions :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359912098.664159.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359912098.664159.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 476
Also she has a full head highlights at the moment 2 bleach to 1 8/0. Naturally around a base 5 with about an inch regrowth xx

I would simply apply 6.3 in majirel with 8.5 volume developer from roots to ends after consulting with the client and informing them of a plan where the old highlights will start to pop back out within 2 to 3 weeks, at which point the hair will be a perfect match to the photo, and retouching in the future will be simple.

(there is enough ammonia in the majirel 6.3 to create a nudge of lift and slight exposure of warmth with the 8.5 volume to create a near perfect match to the base shade in the photo. I would then follow up retouches as the highlights begin to resurface with 6.3 on the roots, free hand painted highlights with either .00 and 20volume or a very mild bleach, and toning with 8.3 in richesse.)

I did a colour similar to this 6/41 1 part and 2 parts 7/7. But I didn't do foils she just wanted base colour cause having some extensions in.

Fab thank you guys :) I always doubt my own thoughts think its down to being mobile and not having others to bounce off! Xx

Latest posts

Back