Sassoon colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
hey guys does anyone have any info on Sassoon colour?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've used it... Very similar concept to Tigi as in you add tone to personalise colour, their bleach, White up is lush! But their colours only last if you use Sassoon shampoo and conditioner! Seriously it's a joke! It cost the salon about £9 just £13 just got root tint!

didn't understand that last bit :s x

didn't understand that last bit :s x

Sorry meant to say it cost the salon about £13 just for root tint! X

ahh so it's quite expensive? I'm bored of loreal it's such a huge range were forever running out of one thing or another and getting sick of them discontinuing alot shades :(

Yeah from what I remember, could I not persuade you to try tigi colour again? ;)

Spose redken is out the question too as its similar to loreal.... Massive range!

Aveda have the same sort of colour system. Expensive as hell too :irked:

it's more the bad experience I had with the company not the colour lol well saying that's tried a 5/35 on ny num and she has a few stubborn Grey's just round the hairline after about 2-3 weeks the colour had completely washed off reapplied loreal 5.35 and 8weeks later I've only just had to retouch it you got any info on the latest deals tigi have? x

it's more the bad experience I had with the company not the colour lol well saying that's tried a 5/35 on ny num and she has a few stubborn Grey's just round the hairline after about 2-3 weeks the colour had completely washed off reapplied loreal 5.35 and 8weeks later I've only just had to retouch it you got any info on the latest deals tigi have? x

I've got septrmber but ill phone and have Octobers offers tomorrow if you'd prefer then? X

just send me Sept if you will just to get and idea x

just send me Sept if you will just to get and idea x

Ok Hun, just PM me ur email address ill send it over in morn x

thanks hun x

Latest posts

Back