• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Saturday work experience required - Southampton area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleL

Reaction score
Hello,

Im currently looking for Saturday (and/or Sunday if applicable) work experience in a salon within Southampton or close surrounding area's.

Im currently undertaking my Level 2 VTCT beauty qualification and have so far completed my manicure (Fully Qualifed) and facial skincare and massage course (Waxing course due to start next week).

Im also halfway through my VTCT nail technology (Nail extensions) level 2 course... So as far as qualifications go, im fairly new to the beauty industry.d

My objective is to gain some salon experience and to see how a day-day running of a salon work, therefore im not after a 'paid' job, however any experience/tips and demo's that can be offered in order to help me out and give me some 'hands-on' experience would be greatly appreicated.

Im happy to to help out in anyway possible should you be happy to help me!
If you feel there is a position avalible within your salon for me at the weekends, please contact me.

Many thanks
Laura

hi
i know you are still in the college doing beauty and nail course on the 26th april saturday i have got a hen party to go would like someone like yourself to help will have treatments like manicure and pedicures in that event if you wouldnt mind you can come with me
the party has 8 ladies and is in brockenhurst near new forest hampshire
you can email to me [email protected] for more details if you are interested
cecilia

Latest posts

Back