Scare extensions, must watch tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was so annoying the trailer for it yesterday made it look like she had them done professsionally so when I seen she had used the tape and did it herself I felt like phoning up the show and say er no wonder she's sat the way she is I mean yes it is a shame but come on what did she expect xx

That was so annoying the trailer for it yesterday made it look like she had them done professsionally so when I seen she had used the tape and did it herself I felt like phoning up the show and say er no wonder she's sat the way she is I mean yes it is a shame but come on what did she expect xx

Exactly. I do think people need to be made aware of why its happened to her-because of how shes done it, don't think this morning made the point clear enough really.

Very interesting but self inflicted with not much knowledge about hai extensions and adhesives. More importantly not applied professionally xx

Wish I'd saw it if of emailed in and hoped they would mention it tomorrow!! X

I think that's great! Hopefully people will understand the importance of aftercare maintenances and having them fitted by a professional! Good to hear!

Latest posts

Back