Scare TV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt see the GM TV but heard the reports on the radio and my immediate feeling was great its time that people knew about the unreputable nail bars that exsist... it is up to us to educate our clients and your reputation will be built upon word of mouth ... Your clients will know and talk about you and if your doing it right then we have nothing to worry about. The old saying that any publicity is good publicity is REALLY TRUE so as long as you are equipped with good salon practise and a good system and enough knowledge to inform your clients then you will all be ok.
Dont freek out because for a while on the day that nails were on the TV our industry was high profile..... ( my cup is half full and all that)
just be armed with the right information to give your clients and they will stick by you and will be proud that they visit a good salon that has covered and re-informed them with the correct info to put them straight.
I dont underestimate my clients they are not stupid.
Tania X

thing is, its not the existing clients that need to be educated, ours can quite clearly see that every one is clean, trained, qualified, insured, and sanitises, again and again, thats why they keep coming back to us............
its the new business that we are trying to drum up, all reptuable techs that is............that is where the damage is being done:cry:
they need to see what the real culprits that are using mma and electric drills that are not sterilised are doing, what it really has on the human tissue and cross contamination...............
the thing is the existing clients are happy, but they are not going to lecture other ladies, or stand in a queue and start reeling of about this and that and mma...............
so how do we put our point across.
go on tv/radio and show them who the culprits are!!!!
Name and Shame
like the cowboy plumbing and building tv programmes with hidden cameras:mad:

Latest posts

Back