scholl fayre help with pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
I am helping at my daughters school fayre on saturday, doing temporary tattoos and polish and nail art I was thinking 50p for the temp tattoos but not sure on the nail art can any one help who has done one or been to one just to note it is in aid of the shool funds not for profit for me the school is buying the equipment needed. thank you in advance.

im doin £2 for nail art for children and £3 if any adults want it doing xx

I am helping at my daughters school fayre on saturday, doing temporary tattoos and polish and nail art I was thinking 50p for the temp tattoos but not sure on the nail art can any one help who has done one or been to one just to note it is in aid of the shool funds not for profit for me the school is buying the equipment needed. thank you in advance.

Hi Julie

I charged £2.00 for kids polish and stickers. Didn't file or do cuticles - literally polish and stick! Make sure you take some wet wipes as they will all have dirty hands! Be prepared to have a queue - I was busy all night and had to turn last 2 away because the head teacher wanted to wrap the night up!:eek:

Also some spray polish dryer!

For adults I would ask about £4.00 for a quick file and polish. More for nail art.

Good luck!:hug:

Thanks laura and julie, that's great.

Latest posts

Back