School Balls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Niche

Reaction score
What have you found to be the best form of advertising for school balls?
What specials do you think work best for this age group?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hello, what I did was I went to the 6th form reception and asked if I could put up an a4 size poster I had made in the common room. They were fine about it, then I also went into the sports center where they do their PE etc which is near the school and did the same. I find students are not very confident at phoning them selves and its their mums that ring me for it, so I would also target where the mums would go like clothes shops and cafes. Maby put up something like a student discount. I have a friend whos daughter is at the 6th form, may see if I can minx her toes so she can show the other students, get the ball rolling. I find that pink and white is what they mostly go for. I would say, prom packages with something like french fingers and toes. Or coloured tips to match their dress. If they have good natural nails then minx for fingers and toes. The options are endless for it realy. xxx

Latest posts

Back