Schwarzkopf Fibreplex charges?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyp32

Reaction score
Hello,

What does everyone charge in the salon for fibreplex. We are currently told to add £15 for half head and £20 for full head on top of colour price. To purchase the number 3 is £14.99.
We find alot of people dont want to pay for the conditioner!! will the fibreplex work as well if you dont use this????
would it work better to just include the conditioner in with the cost,and increase thr price?

What does everyone else do??

Does fibreplex work? Like really?

I looked at the literature...it is meant to be a bond reparer, similar to Olaplex, Cureplex etc. They don't say too much about the molecules behind it...

Pretty sure Schwarzkopf have allegedly stolen olaplex's technology.

I looked at the literature...it is meant to be a bond reparer, similar to Olaplex, Cureplex etc. They don't say too much about the molecules behind it...
I think there is a lawsuit between Olaplex and Schwarzkopf going on...

Fibreplex seems to be fantastic and the only other olaplex competitor I'd use.

Howether I still prefer olaplex due to diversity

I think there is a lawsuit between Olaplex and Schwarzkopf going on...

I don't think the lawsuit has gone in to effect yet. Olaplex's patents concerning Maleic Acid (the ingredient in Fibreplex) and is used (I believe!) to create Olaplex's active ingredient Bis-amino...etc... are still pending. A lawsuit can't happen until the patents have been fully completed and approved.

Once (and if) the patents go from pending to approved, I'm sure a multitude of lawsuits will be handed out that are probably already put together.

Last edited:
Can we get back on track please?
The OP was asking about how much everyone charges for their 'plex' treatments.

I don't use the one you are asking about but I charge £15-£20 depending on length of hair in addition to whatever other service is being provided.

I don't use the one you are asking about but I charge £15-£20 depending on length of hair in addition to whatever other service is being provided.
$20 to add in to bleach or color, $30 as a stand alone.

Does fibreplex work? Like really?
Yes, The results we have had are amazing . All of the feedback from clients are extremely positive .

Anymore feedback on fibre plex?

Curious... How much is fibreplex to buy them compared to olaplex? No prices please on here but like half the cost? 2/3?

The smaller fibre plex kit is a similar price to
The olaplex travelling kit. Olaplex don't have any travelling kits in stock so it's quite expensive for the 500ml bottles x

The smaller fibre plex kit is a similar price to
The olaplex travelling kit. Olaplex don't have any travelling kits in stock so it's quite expensive for the 500ml bottles x
I've just had my travel kit of olaplex delivered on Thursday. I buy mine through Salon Promotions

Can I ask what is the steps with fibreplex?
I know to add number 1 in with colours or bleach, but when rinsing colours do i shampoo and condition hair before using number 2?

Hi can someone please explain the steps of fibreplex to me please.

Latest posts

Back