Scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlmb21

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

I'm looking at buying scissors myself for my college kit just to add a personal touch..

What would you suggest?

Xx

Cheap!! Your cutting training heads! When u get onto clients get a £ 35-50 quid pair because you will still drop them, it was years before I brought my self a £400 pair of kasho's.... Because You font appreciate the difference. I'm saving for a new pair that are £1200

absolutely agree - cheap! the training heads totally ruin blades!! you will be able to pick up a pair for around the £40 mark. I'm having problems finding left handed scissors just now, want to try them out in my hand get a feel for the,. but my local (and not so local shops) only stock said £40 pairs in lefties :( xxx

absolutely agree - cheap! the training heads totally ruin blades!! you will be able to pick up a pair for around the £40 mark. I'm having problems finding left handed scissors just now, want to try them out in my hand get a feel for the,. but my local (and not so local shops) only stock said £40 pairs in lefties :( xxx

Google scissor lab, and get them to send a rep out :0) x

Google scissor lab, and get them to send a rep out :0) x

thanks, just didnt know if anyone would as I'm mobile, but I've been saving like mad for them! didn't want to order online and then they didn't feel right for me! I'll give them a shout though thanks for your help! xx

thanks, just didnt know if anyone would as I'm mobile, but I've been saving like mad for them! didn't want to order online and then they didn't feel right for me! I'll give them a shout though thanks for your help! xx

I used them and never had a problem, send them to be sharpened they are great x

I recently bought new left handed scissors from Kamasori and I love them. I think it's hard to get a decent set of leftys. I got a years drop guaranty and a lift time guaranty for free. I would definitely recommend. :)

Cheap!! Your cutting training heads! When u get onto clients get a £ 35-50 quid pair because you will still drop them, it was years before I brought my self a £400 pair of kasho's.... Because You font appreciate the difference. I'm saving for a new pair that are £1200

Millennium series by any chance ? X

Millennium series by any chance ? X

Noooo the new ones, Damascus range, ive currently got a pair of silver line ones but there serated blades, and feel a bit clunky lol x

Try coolblades.co.uk they have a section of scissors for £50 and under :)

Noooo the new ones, Damascus range, ive currently got a pair of silver line ones but there serated blades, and feel a bit clunky lol x

Ahhh yeh I seen them they look lush !! I use the 6.5" millennium and there amazing !! I hate serrated blades I have one pair that I use if I want a really precise line. X

Ahhh yeh I seen them they look lush !! I use the 6.5" millennium and there amazing !! I hate serrated blades I have one pair that I use if I want a really precise line. X

Yeah that what I use these for, in desperation I tried blending a gents cut with them while others were sharpened....I did better with knife and fork! I like em big too! But as I'm struggling with my RSI at minute I'm using with double twisters alot more ;( xx

I never thought about dropping them! Lol I will stick with cheaper ones then until I'm more confident :)

Thanks for everyone's help :D

Xx

Yeah that what I use these for, in desperation I tried blending a gents cut with them while others were sharpened....I did better with knife and fork! I like em big too! But as I'm struggling with my RSI at minute I'm using with double twisters alot more ;( xx

I tried some twisters and couldn't get away with them, I wrap them round my little finger when I'm not cutting so when I kept doing that I kept throwing them lol x

I'm stuck looking for lefthanded ones, I currently using jaguar ergo prostyle and love them,just need a better pair but same shape/style, anyone have any reccomendations?

Glamtech have some funly scissors and price range varies so some not too expensive! They had glittery ones on offer last time I checked! :)

Glamtech have some funly scissors and price range varies so some not too expensive! They had glittery ones on offer last time I checked! :)

Glitter or patterned scissors are crap material x

Yeah they are only £30 but for college, they would be different to others not as boring s the ones you usually get in kit... :) x

I think they look very cheap and tacky gimme a nice shiny silver pair anyway looks much more professional I think x

Latest posts

Back