Scissors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
I need help I want to invest in a descent pair of
Scissors ,, and I was wondering where is best to get them from ,, how much to pay and what
Ones thanks xx

I really love Washi scissors, but I bought them online when I was in the US. I'll have a look and see if I can find the website and if they deliver to the UK.

I've had them 3 years and they're not as amazing as they first were but still good, I think in British Pounds they would be around £280 for scissor and thinning set.

I remember I was offered a pair of scissors and fell in love with them but they were over a $1000! I really could tell the difference but couldn't justify spending that much money, imagine someone else broke them, you'd have to kill them [emoji23][emoji23]

https://www.washiscissor.com/mx-master-5-0/

That's the website I got them from, I'm not 100% sure if they deliver to UK but you can find out.

I also found them on salon direct! But they don't have the full range, and they have some humbug discounts on the Washi website x

I really love Washi scissors, but I bought them online when I was in the US. I'll have a look and see if I can find the website and if they deliver to the UK.

I've had them 3 years and they're not as amazing as they first were but still good, I think in British Pounds they would be around £280 for scissor and thinning set.

I remember I was offered a pair of scissors and fell in love with them but they were over a $1000! I really could tell the difference but couldn't justify spending that much money, imagine someone else broke them, you'd have to kill them [emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you $1000 oh my god !! Imagine if they broke oh my god !!

Thank you $1000 oh my god !! Imagine if they broke oh my god !!
I know id cry hahahaha. Like I said I could tell the difference, cutting was a breeze. But just thought it was too much x

Washi average around £200 a scissor for a really good pair x

I know id cry hahahaha. Like I said I could tell the difference, cutting was a breeze. But just thought it was too much x

Washi average around £200 a scissor for a really good pair x

I would too aha ,, I’m gonna have a look T them thank you x

You're welcome x

Latest posts

Back