Scratch magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one 2. Very nice surprise

I got one too. It also came with a mini mag too, which had some . discount vouchers for louella belle in. I didn't go to the show....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If I bought IBX at the show does that mean I'm registered with them or is that something I have to do seperately?

Ah that explains it!! I get in to find I had a copy!! Delighted!! I ordered IBX from Louella Belle too! I'm off to bed so I can read it in peace whilst my husband watches a stupid Zombie series ;)

I've only just signed up to Louella Belle. Not even ordered anything yet! When it came through the door I was like a child at Christmas looking through the argos catalogue ;)

Laura xx

Ah that explains it!! I get in to find I had a copy!! Delighted!! I ordered IBX from Louella Belle too! I'm off to bed so I can read it in peace whilst my husband watches a stupid Zombie series ;)

I'll be reading it soon in bed, now that the (amazing) stupid zombie series has finished ;)

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back