Screenface London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
Hey Skin Geeks

Quick question, has anyone ordered anything from Screenface in the last week or two?

I ordered a couple of bits on Sunday evening (in time for Halloween), when I checked on Monday to see if the order had progressed the website has disappeared, and I can't get hold of anyone on the phone/email/FB.

I did notice they said they were relocating shops, on their website and orders wouldn't be released till 14 October (which has obviously gone) but just wondered if I'm likely to get my order or not? The money has been taken, but I've not had any confirmation of order.

Just wondering whether to order things elsewhere in case they don't turn up!

Thanks!

Hi I don't know for sure but just looked on their FB page and under the recommendations tab, someone said yesterday that they've been told they're in administration. A quick Google of 'screenface insolvent' comes up with a couple of links although not sure how reliable these are.
Hoping this will bump your post up so someone can answer for sure for you x

Oh!!!

Thank you for that :) I've requested via paypal for a refund, so we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed.

What a pity, it looked like a great shop too.

I have done a google search and it went into liquidation on the 1st oct 2013

Thank you!

What a pity. Hopefully I'll get my money back then.

Just thought I'd let you all know screenface is back and opening under new management just saw it on Facebook x

Latest posts

Back