Sculpting/Nail trainer hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooshka

Reaction score
I have had my trainer hand for a long time now and only ever practiced using tips.
I am now ready to get my teeth into punching out some great sets with sculpting.
My confidence is where it needs to be, I have my sculpting mojo ready to go:lol: and I'm excited and really feel ready to start this new venture and then I hit a hurdle:irked:
My problem is, I am struggling to get my forms to stick to the nail trainer hand properly. They just don't want to stick and stay put.
I'm using good quality forms of a variety of NSI and CND (I was given some CND forms to try) and they have a great amount of stick to them but just won't stick to the rubber of the hand.
I even dove into the box of nasty cheap stuff I have and pulled out a roll of cheapo forms to see if they might work and they are no better of course.

Has anybody else has this problem and if so, any suggestions of how to get them to stick correctly?
I really don't want to have to use sticky tape or glue or anything like that, if I can avoid it.

with the nail trainer it is advised you use reusable forms, the EN sculpture course comes with reusable teflon forms, it does say paper nail forms may also be used but make sure the brand you use has a super-sticky backing x

yeah i would suggest the same reusable forms have bendy metal bits on them that you mold around the finger xx

I totally forgot that I do have a box of the reusable forms stashed away (somewhere), so I will give these a try.

Latest posts

Back