Sculpture gel nail starter kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise12

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Was hoping for some information regarding the said kits,at the momment I have had some quotes of around £400 for the kit and around £100 for training.

I have already some experiance in manicuring and a freind has offered to help train me with the gel sets.

The only other thing is can the kits be sourced cheeper than £400 as the purse strings are a little tight,thanks if you can offer any advice or help,I only intend to sculpture close freinds and family.

You can get starter kits much cheaper, but I have found in the nail world, like everywhere else, you pretty much get what you pay for. An inferior product will give inferior performance, an inferior finish and unhappy clients. Your confidence will be rocked because no matter what you do and how good you are your nails will never be as good as those done with a good product.

Also when chosing a product also check out the supplier, do you feel happy with their customer service, because in the early days you will need to be on the phone to them a lot for support and advice, and you need to feel comfortable that they are happy to help you and you don't feel like a pain in the neck to THEM.

Latest posts

Back