searching for aussie geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
After having a discussion on chat earlier today curiosity has got the better of me.Just want to know how many aussies are using this site.:D
kathyxxxxx

Hi,
Yes another Aussie here.
I am from the Gold Coast.
I have been doing nails 19 years and use ibd and Brisa, (all my work is gel!!).
My clients hate acrylic and they all have gel, I think I would do a acrylic fill about once a year.
What about you, what happens in your part of the world???

Hi Aspenella! Welcome to the geek site.

I'm an aussie tech but you knew that already Kath :wink2:

Hi aspenella,

Hows it going down there on the G/C i live north in agnes water between bundaberg and gladstone.Most of my clients are L&P but a few are now switching to Brisa Gels which i absolutely love been doing nails for about 15yrs ex sydney.Anyway welcome to geek.

kathyxxxxxx

aspenella said:
Hi,
Yes another Aussie here.
I am from the Gold Coast.
I have been doing nails 19 years and use ibd and Brisa, (all my work is gel!!).
My clients hate acrylic and they all have gel, I think I would do a acrylic fill about once a year.
What about you, what happens in your part of the world???

:biggrin:

Coooooooooooooeeeeeeee Kathy..

jnail from OZ xxxxxx

Hiya.....im in Albury.....on the NSW/VIC border. I use gel (brisa and Bio Sculpture) and also nail art. Ive just bought my first lot of acrylic and am busy learning how to use it. Sooooo different to gel. Want to learn 3d nail art and also get into airbrushing.

Why have you guys not got yourselves listed on the Aussie page in The Nail Directory? If you had, people (read clients & friends) could find you instantly. Sounds like a good enough reason to me, but then again, I am a little biased. :wink2:

Thanks seanny,

Will check out TND and list on there in the near future.As for this thread we were just wondering how many aussie geeks there are now.

kathyxxxxxxx

Seanny said:
Why have you guys not got yourselves listed on the Aussie page in The Nail Directory? If you had, people (read clients & friends) could find you instantly. Sounds like a good enough reason to me, but then again, I am a little biased. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back